The Triggers are able to start a Task. The Trigger actually tells a Task when to start.
Currently there are 3 standard trigger types supported, but via the custom trigger more triggers are available.
This trigger is able to start on certain times and intervals, for instance:
- Trigger every 15 minutes starting from 8:00 till 18:00
|- Trigger every 2nd monday in every month|
|- Trigger every day on 15:30 starting from 1-1-2008 until 31-12-2008|
This trigger is able to start on certain file events, for instance:
- Trigger when a file is added in a specific directory
- Trigger when a file is updated or deleted in a specific directory from 8:00 till 18:00
This trigger is able to start on pending data for import or export:
- Trigger when a there are pendings adds in the connector space (because they are provisioned)
- Trigger when a there is pending import data between 8:00 and 18:00
This trigger uses a plugin model to detect if it should trigger. There are several plugins that are currently shipped with the product.
- Trigger when there is data to synchronize within Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010
- Trigger when there is data to synchronize within Omada Identity Manager (OIM)
- Trigger when there is data to synchronize within Active directory using the synchronization cookie
- Trigger when there is data to synchronize within Active directory
- Trigger when there is data to synchronize within SQL
- Trigger when an Powershell scripts returns 'true'
- Trigger when an Remote powershell scripts returns 'true'
- Trigger when a file is available on a remote server using the FTP, SFTP or SCP protocol
- Trigger when files are available on a remote server using the FTP, SFTP or SCP protocol
You can also develop your own trigger plugin. For requirements regarding the development of your own plugin consult the
custom development chapter.
Every trigger contains some advanced settings, the settings are described below:
|This is the date when the trigger is active, before this date the trigger will never trigger.|
|This is the date when the trigger no is active, after this date the trigger will never trigger.|
Indicates if this trigger is currently enabled, you can disable certain triggers when you need a alternate schedule.
Trigger general settings